La Figa: Visions of Food and Form is a book featuring a spectacular collection of sensual photography – models wearing nothing but the edible creations of James Beard award-winning chef Tiberio Simone. Using the human body as his canvas, and natural fresh ingredients as his paint, Simone’s elegant and tasteful nude images are the culmination of a five year collaboration with photographer Matt Freedman.
$39.95, 192 pages, Hardcover More Details
• Over 160 photographs • 20 Recipes • 40 Essays about food, love, and life
Freedman and Simone unite and celebrate two sensuous pleasures, two fundamental human appetites, in a way that elevates and glorifies both. You’ll never look at dinner or your lover the same way again.
Nationally syndicated columnist and best-selling author
Food is sensual, and La Figa is a feast for the senses. We build our bodies from nature, and it is only natural that the human form bonds with forms of food to build an erotic and tasty feast!
Chef, Restaurateur, and Author
- Did you know that you can have us do a personalized La Figa photo shoot with you as the model? Or that you can bring Tiberio’s live art of food and the body to your own event? See our Events page for more info – and watch our new video of one of Tiberio’s performances.
- La Figa has won the Best Coffee Table/Photography Book category in the 2012 Next Generation Indie Book Awards!
- La Figa was featured on KING 5 TV Evening Magazine – check out the video!
- There are some wonderful photos of our last party up on The Seattle Weekly website, and Matt’s photos of our appearance at Nude Nite Tampa are available on our Facebook page.
- There is a great writeup of one of our events on Seattle’s City Arts Magazine’s website – as well as photos on our Facebook page. Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to receive all of the details of our upcoming events.
- Check out the story on La Figa in The Atlantic Online. See our Press page for other recent coverage.